Valuation Examination is mandated by the Companies Act, 2013. It is one of the obligatory conditions to qualify this exam before registering as a Registered Valuer with Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI).
The format of examination is as under:
- a. The examination will be conducted online (computer-based in a proctored Environment) with objective multiple-choice questions.
- b. The duration of the examination will be two hours.
- c. A candidate will be required to answer 94 questions in two hours for a total of 100 marks.
- d. There will be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned for the question.
- e. Passing mark for the examination is 60%.